Tax Attorney Services
YOUR INDEPENDENT TAX PROFESSIONALS
See What our Customers Are Saying
Tax Attorney in Bal Harbour, FL
Everything You Need To Know About Tax Attorneys In Bal Harbour, FL!
Tax troubles may be frightening – getting an unexpected letter from the IRS resolution is an unsettling event that can strike terror into anyone’s heart.
Many small company owners and self-employed individuals deal with tax problems and want an expert team to manage their tax concerns. Global Accountant Network is one of the few top-rated tax resolution firms in Bal Harbour, FL, that is entirely prepared to assist you with all of your tax problems.
The tax resolution specialists at Global Accountant Network comprise leading tax lawyers with vast expertise in resolving IRS and state tax difficulties, lowering or eliminating liens, handling audits, and much more.
We’ve been in business for years, and our main specialization is in tax resolutions and other services. Why deal with the IRS resolution on your own when Global Accountant Network can relieve you from that burden in Bal Harbour, FL?
How Do Tax Attorneys Handle Your Tax Resolution Process?
Our tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network use a systematic approach to a tax resolution. The following are the stages in our methodology:
- a) Book Consultation Call: Please call us or fill out our contact form to book a free consultation at your convenience.
- b) Consultation With Strategist. To further examine your circumstances, you can meet one of our professional tax attorneys or case strategists in person, via phone, or remotely. This consultation will take roughly one hour.
- c) Creating Financial Analysis. We’ll contact the IRS using the information you provide us to analyze how much taxes you need to pay and other relevant information.
- d) Cost Structure: We’ll review all the options related to your specific scenario. We will discuss our cost structure in Miami-Dade County.
- e) Implementation: Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll handle all aspects of your case, including any talks with the IRS. We’ll be there for you from start to finish, delivering personalized care along the way.
We can assist you in determining the appropriate course of action depending on your desired objective and financial constraints.
When dealing with serious tax concerns or complex taxation issues beyond your expertise or experience, additional assistance might go a long way in Miami-Dade County. Hiring tax resolution specialists from Global Accountant Network can be the most intelligent way to address your complex tax concerns in Bal Harbour, FL.
A typical tax return generally does not need the services of an attorney. However, the following situations may need tax attorneys:
- a) Real Estate Transfers & Trust Planning: Whether you are transferring property or assets, making an estate plan, or establishing a trust, a tax attorney can assist you in compiling the documentation and whenever feasible, lowering taxes.
- b) Resolving Tax Disputes: If you disagree with the IRS, hiring our tax resolution specialist is preferable rather than tackling it alone. Our attorney can advise you on the best course of action to help you resolve the disagreement.
- c) Obtaining Tax Relief: Do you need to pay back taxes? Our tax lawyers can assist you in determining the best way to manage your IRS debt.
- d) Establishing A Company: When starting your new business or maintaining an existing one, there are various tax considerations. Our tax attorney can assist you to minimize your tax problems by avoiding audits.
e) Real Estate Investment: Our tax attorney can assist you if you are considering or have already invested in real estate, mainly if there will be several owners and properties.
Call Us Today
Tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network assist clients in understanding complex tax laws, resolving IRS resolution disputes, providing tax reliefs, preparing tax-related papers, and providing assistance in complex issues in Miami-Dade County.
Our tax resolution specialists have the expertise and real-world experience to handle tax problems. Our objective is to increase your business longevity. Call us at 786-687-2683 for assistance with your IRS resolutions.
Bal Harbour is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,513 at the 2010 US Census.
Since the 1920s, the Detroit-based Miami Beach Heights Corporation – headed by industrialists Robert C. Graham, Walter O. Briggs, and Carl G. Fisher – owned 245 acres (0.99 km2) of undeveloped, partially swampy land that stretched from the bay to the Atlantic. Mr. Graham assumed the duties as the developer for Bal Harbour. In the 1930s, city planners Harland Bartholomew & Associates were called in to design the Village. The company made several plans, and they were submitted to the Miami Beach Heights for review.
The original name chosen for Bal Harbour was Bay Harbour. However, the planning committee didn’t think that was appropriate for a city that was on the beach. A name was invented to encompass a village that ran from the bay to the Atlantic Ocean. The b was taken from the word bay and the a and l were taken from the name Atlantic. Hence the word Bal was created.
In 1940, World War II began, and the plans were put on hold. As a goodwill gesture to the government, Robert C. Graham rented the land to the United States Air Corps for $1 per year. The Air Corps used this land to train their soldiers and established a Prisoner of War camp. The ocean front area was used as a rifle range and the barracks were set up on the west side of Collins Avenue. The camp for prisoners was located where the Bal Harbour Shops are presently.Learn more about Bal Harbour.