Tax Attorney Services
YOUR INDEPENDENT TAX PROFESSIONALS
See What our Customers Are Saying
Tax Attorney in Doral, FL
Everything You Need To Know About Tax Attorneys In Doral, FL!
Tax troubles may be frightening – getting an unexpected letter from the IRS resolution is an unsettling event that can strike terror into anyone’s heart.
Many small company owners and self-employed individuals deal with tax problems and want an expert team to manage their tax concerns. Global Accountant Network is one of the few top-rated tax resolution firms in Doral, FL, that is entirely prepared to assist you with all of your tax problems.
The tax resolution specialists at Global Accountant Network comprise leading tax lawyers with vast expertise in resolving IRS and state tax difficulties, lowering or eliminating liens, handling audits, and much more.
We’ve been in business for years, and our main specialization is in tax resolutions and other services. Why deal with the IRS resolution on your own when Global Accountant Network can relieve you from that burden in Doral, FL?
How Do Tax Attorneys Handle Your Tax Resolution Process?
Our tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network use a systematic approach to a tax resolution. The following are the stages in our methodology:
- a) Book Consultation Call: Please call us or fill out our contact form to book a free consultation at your convenience.
- b) Consultation With Strategist. To further examine your circumstances, you can meet one of our professional tax attorneys or case strategists in person, via phone, or remotely. This consultation will take roughly one hour.
- c) Creating Financial Analysis. We’ll contact the IRS using the information you provide us to analyze how much taxes you need to pay and other relevant information.
- d) Cost Structure: We’ll review all the options related to your specific scenario. We will discuss our cost structure in Miami-Dade County.
- e) Implementation: Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll handle all aspects of your case, including any talks with the IRS. We’ll be there for you from start to finish, delivering personalized care along the way.
We can assist you in determining the appropriate course of action depending on your desired objective and financial constraints.
When dealing with serious tax concerns or complex taxation issues beyond your expertise or experience, additional assistance might go a long way in Miami-Dade County. Hiring tax resolution specialists from Global Accountant Network can be the most intelligent way to address your complex tax concerns in Doral, FL.
A typical tax return generally does not need the services of an attorney. However, the following situations may need tax attorneys:
- a) Real Estate Transfers & Trust Planning: Whether you are transferring property or assets, making an estate plan, or establishing a trust, a tax attorney can assist you in compiling the documentation and whenever feasible, lowering taxes.
- b) Resolving Tax Disputes: If you disagree with the IRS, hiring our tax resolution specialist is preferable rather than tackling it alone. Our attorney can advise you on the best course of action to help you resolve the disagreement.
- c) Obtaining Tax Relief: Do you need to pay back taxes? Our tax lawyers can assist you in determining the best way to manage your IRS debt.
- d) Establishing A Company: When starting your new business or maintaining an existing one, there are various tax considerations. Our tax attorney can assist you to minimize your tax problems by avoiding audits.
e) Real Estate Investment: Our tax attorney can assist you if you are considering or have already invested in real estate, mainly if there will be several owners and properties.
Call Us Today
Tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network assist clients in understanding complex tax laws, resolving IRS resolution disputes, providing tax reliefs, preparing tax-related papers, and providing assistance in complex issues in Miami-Dade County.
Our tax resolution specialists have the expertise and real-world experience to handle tax problems. Our objective is to increase your business longevity. Call us at 786-687-2683 for assistance with your IRS resolutions.
Doral is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. One of 34 municipalities in the county, it is 1 mile (1.6 km) from Miami International Airport and 13 miles (21 km) from Downtown Miami. The city regularly hosts more than 100,000 people who work in Miami. Doral occupies 15 square miles (39 km2) bordered on the west by the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, on the north by the Town of Medley, on the east by the Palmetto Expressway and on the south by the City of Sweetwater. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to 6,012,331 people in a 2015 estimate.
In the late 1950s, real estate pioneers Alfred and Doris Kaskel purchased 2,400 acres (971 ha) of swampland between Northwest 36 Street and Northwest 74 Street and from Northwest 79 Avenue to Northwest 117 Avenue for about $49,000, intending to build a golf course and hotel. In 1962, the Doral Country Club opened in western Dade County, featuring the blue, red, and par-3 golf courses, along with a hotel on Miami Beach. The “Doral” name combined Doris and Alfred. As Doral’s first structure, the Doral Hotel, and Country Club became the area’s hot spot: guests were transported from the beach to the country club for a day on the golf course.
In the second year of operations, the Kaskels hosted the first Doral Open Invitational, Florida’s major PGA event. Alfred offered $50,000 in prize money to attract well-known golfers. According to the South Florida Golf Foundation, at the time, only three other tournaments were held in Florida, offering a combined total of $65,000 prize money.
By the early 1980s, Doral started to experience its first residential growth spurt, when Alfred’s and Doris’ grandson Bill developed Doral Estates, followed by a joint venture with Lennar Corporation to build Doral Park. Both communities were named after the hotel, a trend that was to be repeated many more times. Although younger families started flooding the area, there were no stores, schools, or parks. Initially, most new homes were investment properties or second homes, but early full-time residents started coming together as a community.Learn more about Doral.