Tax Attorney Services
YOUR INDEPENDENT TAX PROFESSIONALS
See What our Customers Are Saying
Tax Attorney in Hialeah, FL
Everything You Need To Know About Tax Attorneys In Hialeah, FL!
Tax troubles may be frightening – getting an unexpected letter from the IRS resolution is an unsettling event that can strike terror into anyone’s heart.
Many small company owners and self-employed individuals deal with tax problems and want an expert team to manage their tax concerns. Global Accountant Network is one of the few top-rated tax resolution firms in Hialeah, FL, that is entirely prepared to assist you with all of your tax problems.
The tax resolution specialists at Global Accountant Network comprise leading tax lawyers with vast expertise in resolving IRS and state tax difficulties, lowering or eliminating liens, handling audits, and much more.
We’ve been in business for years, and our main specialization is in tax resolutions and other services. Why deal with the IRS resolution on your own when Global Accountant Network can relieve you from that burden in Hialeah, FL?
How Do Tax Attorneys Handle Your Tax Resolution Process?
Our tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network use a systematic approach to a tax resolution. The following are the stages in our methodology:
- a) Book Consultation Call: Please call us or fill out our contact form to book a free consultation at your convenience.
- b) Consultation With Strategist. To further examine your circumstances, you can meet one of our professional tax attorneys or case strategists in person, via phone, or remotely. This consultation will take roughly one hour.
- c) Creating Financial Analysis. We’ll contact the IRS using the information you provide us to analyze how much taxes you need to pay and other relevant information.
- d) Cost Structure: We’ll review all the options related to your specific scenario. We will discuss our cost structure in Miami-Dade County.
- e) Implementation: Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll handle all aspects of your case, including any talks with the IRS. We’ll be there for you from start to finish, delivering personalized care along the way.
We can assist you in determining the appropriate course of action depending on your desired objective and financial constraints.
When dealing with serious tax concerns or complex taxation issues beyond your expertise or experience, additional assistance might go a long way in Miami-Dade County. Hiring tax resolution specialists from Global Accountant Network can be the most intelligent way to address your complex tax concerns in Hialeah, FL.
A typical tax return generally does not need the services of an attorney. However, the following situations may need tax attorneys:
- a) Real Estate Transfers & Trust Planning: Whether you are transferring property or assets, making an estate plan, or establishing a trust, a tax attorney can assist you in compiling the documentation and whenever feasible, lowering taxes.
- b) Resolving Tax Disputes: If you disagree with the IRS, hiring our tax resolution specialist is preferable rather than tackling it alone. Our attorney can advise you on the best course of action to help you resolve the disagreement.
- c) Obtaining Tax Relief: Do you need to pay back taxes? Our tax lawyers can assist you in determining the best way to manage your IRS debt.
- d) Establishing A Company: When starting your new business or maintaining an existing one, there are various tax considerations. Our tax attorney can assist you to minimize your tax problems by avoiding audits.
e) Real Estate Investment: Our tax attorney can assist you if you are considering or have already invested in real estate, mainly if there will be several owners and properties.
Call Us Today
Tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network assist clients in understanding complex tax laws, resolving IRS resolution disputes, providing tax reliefs, preparing tax-related papers, and providing assistance in complex issues in Miami-Dade County.
Our tax resolution specialists have the expertise and real-world experience to handle tax problems. Our objective is to increase your business longevity. Call us at 786-687-2683 for assistance with your IRS resolutions.
Hialeah is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. With the population of 233,339 at the 2019 United States Census, Hialeah is the sixth-largest city in Florida. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,198,782 people at the 2018 census. It is located west-northwest of Miami, and is the only place in the county, other than Homestead, Florida, to have its own street grid numbered separately from the rest of the county.
The city’s name is most commonly attributed to Muskogee origin, “Haiyakpo” (prairie) and “hili” (pretty) combining in “Hialeah” to mean “pretty prairie”. Alternatively, the word is of Seminole origin meaning “Upland Prairie”. The city is located upon a large prairie between Biscayne Bay and the Everglades.
The Seminole interpretation of its name, “High Prairie”, evokes a picture of the grassy plains used by the native people coming from the everglades to dock their canoes and display their wares for the newcomers of Miami. This “high prairie” caught the eye of pioneer aviator Glenn Curtiss and Missouri cattleman James H. Bright in 1921. Together, they developed not only the town of Hialeah but also Hialeah Park Race Track. In 1921, the first plat was drawn up, and the town was named.Downtown Hialeah in 1921Group of tour buses sponsored by real estate developers in Hialeah in 1921
In the early “Roaring ’20s”, Hialeah produced significant entertainment contributions. Sporting included the Spanish sport of jai alai and greyhound racing, and media included silent movies like D.W. Griffith’s The White Rose which was made at the Miami Movie Studios located in Hialeah. However, the 1926 Miami hurricane brought many of these things to an end.Learn more about Hialeah.