Tax Attorney Services
YOUR INDEPENDENT TAX PROFESSIONALS
See What our Customers Are Saying
Tax Attorney in Hillsboro Beach, FL
Let Our Experienced Tax Attorneys Handle Your Tax Liabilities In Hillsboro Beach, FL!
When you have a tax dispute with the IRS or the State Department of Revenue, you need legal assistance from an attorney who is well-informed & experienced in your legal domain.
Global Accountant Network is an established tax resolution firm having Certified Public Accountants and former FBI Special Agents who have been addressing state and federal tax concerns in Hillsboro Beach, FL for many years.
Whatever situation you are in, chances are that Global Accountant Network has dealt with it before and knows how to help you in resolving your tax problems. Contact our tax resolution firm in Florida now. We service in Broward County and can assist you with all of your tax problems. Global Accountant Network offers the following services:
- a) Appeal: If you believe an IRS resolution decision has violated your rights, you may file an appeal. IRS tax attorney at Global Accountant Network can help you appeal your case.
- b) Audit Representation: The service tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network are well-versed in tax resolution rules and can defend you confidently in Florida.
- c) Spouse Relief: We may help you recover your full or partial tax relief by demonstrating the tax ignorance of your spouse.
- d) IRS Account Investigation: Our tax research services give information on income taxes owned, fines and interest, the status of your return, etc.
- e) Penalty Abatements: We can submit a Penalty Abatement Request on your behalf if you have legitimate grounds for being overdue on your taxes to prevent any hefty penalties.
- f) Revenue Officer Assistance: Let us protect you from Revenue Officers imposing heavy taxes. Revenue Officers will come to your house or business property in Broward County to collect overdue tax amounts.
- g) Tax Court Representation: If a tax matter is brought to court in Hillsboro Beach, FL, our tax resolution specialists can assist you in obtaining a favorable verdict.
A tax lawyer is required if you need someone to defend you in court against the IRS or if you need to interact with the IRS officials in writing. A tax attorney is also capable of doing routine accounting tasks such as bookkeeping.
If the IRS resolution is affecting your earnings due to unpaid taxes, you could engage with our tax resolution specialists. Global Accountant Network in Hillsboro Beach, FL, can manage your conversation with the IRS to ensure that everyone benefits.
Furthermore, if you owe a large sum of money in past taxes and wish to offer the IRS a settlement or work out a payment plan, you should consult a tax attorney rather than a CPA. We can deal with IRS problems including negotiating settlements, removing levies, etc.
Apart from IRS resolution issues, our tax lawyer can prepare documents and set up trusts to protect your money for future generations. We are well equipped to deal with these tax resolution issues.
Although your CPA may know how much money is in your company bank accounts, our tax resolution specialist in Broward County can manage the succession planning for your family business.
Call Us Today
Tax problems are not something you want to put off. Tax resolution issues tend to compound themselves. Penalties and interests may grow over time, increasing the risk of bank levies, and other forms of collection. You can reach Global Accountant Network seven days a week.
We also provide weekend appointments for people who work during the week and are unable to meet our tax resolution specialist in Broward County. Call us at 786-687-2683 for a free consultation about your tax problems and get started on receiving the assistance you need for an efficient tax resolution. Let our tax lawyers assist you!
Hillsboro Beach, officially known as the Town of Hillsboro Beach, is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,875 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
The town was named for the Earl of Hillsborough, who received large grants of land from the King of England while Florida was an English possession.
The 3.2-mile (5.1 km) strip along Florida State Road A1A is officially known as “Hillsboro Mile” in the town’s boundaries, and it’s the only main road in town. Because this is the only main public road, it is aligned with the residents’ mansions and commonly called “Millionaires’ Mile” by both local residents and visitors alike.
Since the town’s earliest years, the population doubles during wintertime.Learn more about Hillsboro Beach.