Tax Attorney Services
YOUR INDEPENDENT TAX PROFESSIONALS
See What our Customers Are Saying
Tax Attorney in Miami Gardens, FL
Everything You Need To Know About Tax Attorneys In Miami Gardens, FL!
Tax troubles may be frightening – getting an unexpected letter from the IRS resolution is an unsettling event that can strike terror into anyone’s heart.
Many small company owners and self-employed individuals deal with tax problems and want an expert team to manage their tax concerns. Global Accountant Network is one of the few top-rated tax resolution firms in Miami Gardens, FL, that is entirely prepared to assist you with all of your tax problems.
The tax resolution specialists at Global Accountant Network comprise leading tax lawyers with vast expertise in resolving IRS and state tax difficulties, lowering or eliminating liens, handling audits, and much more.
We’ve been in business for years, and our main specialization is in tax resolutions and other services. Why deal with the IRS resolution on your own when Global Accountant Network can relieve you from that burden in Miami Gardens, FL?
How Do Tax Attorneys Handle Your Tax Resolution Process?
Our tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network use a systematic approach to a tax resolution. The following are the stages in our methodology:
- a) Book Consultation Call: Please call us or fill out our contact form to book a free consultation at your convenience.
- b) Consultation With Strategist. To further examine your circumstances, you can meet one of our professional tax attorneys or case strategists in person, via phone, or remotely. This consultation will take roughly one hour.
- c) Creating Financial Analysis. We’ll contact the IRS using the information you provide us to analyze how much taxes you need to pay and other relevant information.
- d) Cost Structure: We’ll review all the options related to your specific scenario. We will discuss our cost structure in Miami-Dade County.
- e) Implementation: Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll handle all aspects of your case, including any talks with the IRS. We’ll be there for you from start to finish, delivering personalized care along the way.
We can assist you in determining the appropriate course of action depending on your desired objective and financial constraints.
When dealing with serious tax concerns or complex taxation issues beyond your expertise or experience, additional assistance might go a long way in Miami-Dade County. Hiring tax resolution specialists from Global Accountant Network can be the most intelligent way to address your complex tax concerns in Miami Gardens, FL.
A typical tax return generally does not need the services of an attorney. However, the following situations may need tax attorneys:
- a) Real Estate Transfers & Trust Planning: Whether you are transferring property or assets, making an estate plan, or establishing a trust, a tax attorney can assist you in compiling the documentation and whenever feasible, lowering taxes.
- b) Resolving Tax Disputes: If you disagree with the IRS, hiring our tax resolution specialist is preferable rather than tackling it alone. Our attorney can advise you on the best course of action to help you resolve the disagreement.
- c) Obtaining Tax Relief: Do you need to pay back taxes? Our tax lawyers can assist you in determining the best way to manage your IRS debt.
- d) Establishing A Company: When starting your new business or maintaining an existing one, there are various tax considerations. Our tax attorney can assist you to minimize your tax problems by avoiding audits.
e) Real Estate Investment: Our tax attorney can assist you if you are considering or have already invested in real estate, mainly if there will be several owners and properties.
Call Us Today
Tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network assist clients in understanding complex tax laws, resolving IRS resolution disputes, providing tax reliefs, preparing tax-related papers, and providing assistance in complex issues in Miami-Dade County.
Our tax resolution specialists have the expertise and real-world experience to handle tax problems. Our objective is to increase your business longevity. Call us at 786-687-2683 for assistance with your IRS resolutions.
Miami Gardens is a city in north-central Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. It is 16 miles north of Downtown Miami and its boundaries stretch from I-95 and NE 2nd Avenue on the east to NW 47th and NW 57th Avenues on the west, and from the Broward County line on the north to 151st Street on the south. The city name comes from one of the major roadways through the area, Miami Gardens Drive. According the US Census Bureau, the city had a population of 110,001 as of 2019, and it is Florida’s largest city with a majority African American population. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people in 2015.
In the wake of the construction of I-95 in the late 1960s, many middle- and upper-income African American and West Indian American families migrated from Miami neighborhoods like Liberty City to what became Miami Gardens (also called Carol City, Norland or Norwood) as race-based covenants were outlawed with the Fair Housing Act, and mostly lower income blacks moved into the Liberty City and Little Haiti neighborhoods surrounding Liberty Square and Edison Courts.
Miami Gardens was incorporated on May 13, 2003. The city’s neighborhoods of Andover, Bunche Park, Carol City, Lake Lucerne, Norland, Opa-locka North, and Scott Lake were previously unincorporated areas within Miami-Dade County.
In 2007, Mayor Shirley Gibson said that the city would no longer allow any low-income housing developments; many residents blamed the developments for spreading crime and recreational drugs throughout the city. Around that time, the city’s tax revenues dropped to the third-lowest in Miami-Dade County.Learn more about Miami Gardens.