Tax Attorney Services
YOUR INDEPENDENT TAX PROFESSIONALS
See What our Customers Are Saying
Tax Attorney in South Miami, FL
Everything You Need To Know About Tax Attorneys In South Miami, FL!
Tax troubles may be frightening – getting an unexpected letter from the IRS resolution is an unsettling event that can strike terror into anyone’s heart.
Many small company owners and self-employed individuals deal with tax problems and want an expert team to manage their tax concerns. Global Accountant Network is one of the few top-rated tax resolution firms in South Miami, FL, that is entirely prepared to assist you with all of your tax problems.
The tax resolution specialists at Global Accountant Network comprise leading tax lawyers with vast expertise in resolving IRS and state tax difficulties, lowering or eliminating liens, handling audits, and much more.
We’ve been in business for years, and our main specialization is in tax resolutions and other services. Why deal with the IRS resolution on your own when Global Accountant Network can relieve you from that burden in South Miami, FL?
How Do Tax Attorneys Handle Your Tax Resolution Process?
Our tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network use a systematic approach to a tax resolution. The following are the stages in our methodology:
- a) Book Consultation Call: Please call us or fill out our contact form to book a free consultation at your convenience.
- b) Consultation With Strategist. To further examine your circumstances, you can meet one of our professional tax attorneys or case strategists in person, via phone, or remotely. This consultation will take roughly one hour.
- c) Creating Financial Analysis. We’ll contact the IRS using the information you provide us to analyze how much taxes you need to pay and other relevant information.
- d) Cost Structure: We’ll review all the options related to your specific scenario. We will discuss our cost structure in Miami-Dade County.
- e) Implementation: Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll handle all aspects of your case, including any talks with the IRS. We’ll be there for you from start to finish, delivering personalized care along the way.
We can assist you in determining the appropriate course of action depending on your desired objective and financial constraints.
When dealing with serious tax concerns or complex taxation issues beyond your expertise or experience, additional assistance might go a long way in Miami-Dade County. Hiring tax resolution specialists from Global Accountant Network can be the most intelligent way to address your complex tax concerns in South Miami, FL.
A typical tax return generally does not need the services of an attorney. However, the following situations may need tax attorneys:
- a) Real Estate Transfers & Trust Planning: Whether you are transferring property or assets, making an estate plan, or establishing a trust, a tax attorney can assist you in compiling the documentation and whenever feasible, lowering taxes.
- b) Resolving Tax Disputes: If you disagree with the IRS, hiring our tax resolution specialist is preferable rather than tackling it alone. Our attorney can advise you on the best course of action to help you resolve the disagreement.
- c) Obtaining Tax Relief: Do you need to pay back taxes? Our tax lawyers can assist you in determining the best way to manage your IRS debt.
- d) Establishing A Company: When starting your new business or maintaining an existing one, there are various tax considerations. Our tax attorney can assist you to minimize your tax problems by avoiding audits.
e) Real Estate Investment: Our tax attorney can assist you if you are considering or have already invested in real estate, mainly if there will be several owners and properties.
Call Us Today
Tax lawyers at Global Accountant Network assist clients in understanding complex tax laws, resolving IRS resolution disputes, providing tax reliefs, preparing tax-related papers, and providing assistance in complex issues in Miami-Dade County.
Our tax resolution specialists have the expertise and real-world experience to handle tax problems. Our objective is to increase your business longevity. Call us at 786-687-2683 for assistance with your IRS resolutions.
South Miami is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States, in the Miami metropolitan area. The population was 11,657 at the 2010 census and as of 2019, according to the U.S. Census Bureau was 11,911.
South Florida had been roamed by Native Americans (Tequesta, Calusa, and Jaega), probably for centuries, before white pioneers advanced through Little Hunting Ground (later known as Miami’s Coconut Grove neighborhood) to Big Hunting Ground (now known as the Cutler neighborhood of Palmetto Bay).
Wilson Alexander Larkins (1860-1946) was 36 years old when he, his wife (Katie Estelle Burtashaw) and five children, and their livestock arrived in Fort Dallas (now the Lummus Park Historic District of Miami) in 1896. He purchased property west of Red Road and Sunset Drive, where he built a home and barn. He also built the first general store east of that area in 1898 at what is known today as ‘”Cartagena Plaza” or “Cocoplum Circle” (actually in Coral Gables, Florida), and as the community grew, he established a post office in the community. Larkins became the first Postmaster, a role he held for sixteen years; he named the area Manila, but the majority of the settlers, who began building homes around his store, preferred the name of “Larkins” in his honor.
A depot was placed along the Florida East Coast Railway in 1904, and in the same year, John Moses Dowling built the first house within what is now South Miami city limits. His son-in-law opened the first store on the west side of the tracks, called the White Palace Grocery.Learn more about South Miami.